AUDIO BOOKS - AS REVIEWED BY A SIMPLE TRUCK DRIVER - PLUS A DIARY OF MY TRAVELS/JOB

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Michael Hazard/THE SEA'S FURY

I am looking forward to reviewing a new audio book "THE SEA'S FURY" by Michael Hazard. He contacted me and ask if I would like to review his book, of course I said yes. Below I am pasting his description of himself , and his book. Click on the title to go to his web site www.spinnakerpress.com/
__________________________________________________________
I'm a former "Coastie" (70-76) and wrote the book based on CG historical events and my own experience.

This Coast Guard book is dedicated to and personifies that spirit of lifesaving that still lives in the hearts and minds of determined and dedicated men and women who call the sea their home, who guard America's coastlines, and are "Always Ready" to save a life at sea.

The Sea's Fury is an adventure/drama with breathtaking rescues and thrilling exploits that will take you inside the action packed world of the U.S. Coast Guard


No comments:

Post a Comment