AUDIO BOOKS - AS REVIEWED BY A SIMPLE TRUCK DRIVER - PLUS A DIARY OF MY TRAVELS/JOB

Thursday, March 4, 2010

TOM CLANCY//// JACK RYAN SERIES

I have been listening to the Jack Ryan series of Audio books, unabridged,
and had forgotten just how good a writer Tom Clancy is. If we could only get a Jack Ryan as our president, our country-no the world- would be better for it. Most of this series are 14 hours or more and hold the listeners attention from the first to the last.

I was in Montana on the 1st of January the temp was -28 and the wind chill was -51. The diesel froze in the hose while I was trying to fill my tanks.

Well got to go as I am unloaded here in Allentown, Pa.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT OR E-MAIL ME LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. ALSO IF YOU CAN RECOMMEND A GOOD BOOK.

No comments:

Post a Comment