AUDIO BOOKS - AS REVIEWED BY A SIMPLE TRUCK DRIVER - PLUS A DIARY OF MY TRAVELS/JOB

Friday, January 23, 2009

UPDATE

Ok, well the problems with my truck seem to be fixed, for now. I put it in the Frieghtliner shop in Jackson, Ms. Monday. The first thing wrong, Dallas installed the wrong alternator. Second, the Texarkanna, Tx. Frieghtliner shop replaced the starter, before I got the truck, and wired it up backwards, which drove the whole eletronic system haywire. I got my truck out of the shop Wednesday about 09:00 am. I went to Collins, Ms. and picked up a load of fresh chicken, to delever in Houston, Tx. Thursday morning. After unloading Thursday morning I went to Sugarland, Tx and picked up a load for Scott, La, to be delivered Friday morning. Which catches up with today. I loaded in Saint Gaberial, La. and am currently bound for Mill City, Pa. for Monday morning delevery.

No comments:

Post a Comment