AUDIO BOOKS - AS REVIEWED BY A SIMPLE TRUCK DRIVER - PLUS A DIARY OF MY TRAVELS/JOB

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

HOW DO TRUCK DRIVERS GET THIER LOADS?


Well today is Tuesday, I emptied out at about 10:30 this morning and by 10:35 I had recieved my next load. For those of you who do not know how this works I shall attempt to explane. Most trucking companys nowdays equip thier trucks with a Quail Com communication system. This system, to put it very simply, is like a dedicated E-Mail only it's limited to you and the company. (unless the driver wants to pay to have it opened as an e-mail account) They send me loads and the info I need to get the job done.
So I am empty and on my way to Waverly, NY to pickup to go to Hebron, Ky for Thursday night at 23:30 (11:30pm)
I is snowing and cold up here tonight, the prediction is for 3 to 6 inches of snow tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment