AUDIO BOOKS - AS REVIEWED BY A SIMPLE TRUCK DRIVER - PLUS A DIARY OF MY TRAVELS/JOB

Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Simple drivers review of the new W.E.B. Griffin book Black Ops

The new W.E.B. Griffin book BLACK OPS lives up to all of my expectations.

I rented Black Ops thru the Audio Adventures Book club, which has racks in most of the major truck stops/travel centers in the US. I usually rent at the TA, Loves, or Petro truck stops. The rental cost is $13.50 for that you get 19.5 hours of enjoyment, on 16 cds.

This book is the forth in the Presidential Agent Series. It is fiction that reads like real life. The characters are so real you feel as if they are old friends or enemies, maybe that is just me as I have read and listened to the previous three Presidential Agent books. It is very easy to tell the author does enormous amounts of research on his stories. He also puts a peace of himself in all his work.

How to review this book without saying to much?

It consists of the Presidents need for someone to work for him, without the drawbacks of all the other intel organizations getting involved.

There are other authors I think are just as good however;
they approach from a different stand point . They are W.W. Johnstone,
Vince Flynn,Brad Thor, Clive Cussler and last but certainly not least Don Pendleton .

Dick Hill reads the book and does a fantastic job.

The only thing that could make W.E.B. Griffin's books any better is to listen to them done in the GRAPHIC AUDIO format. Having audio actors preform each part and hearing the sound effects, truly does make it A MOVIE IN YOUR MIND.
I guess that is going to be on my wish list, out of the five listed above only two have their books preformed by Graphic Audio, WW Johnstone and Don Pendleton.
I would invite you to try out a Graphic Audio book and see what I am talking about. No I am not being paid by Graphic Audio or anyone else to say this. I just know the enjoyment I get from reading and listening to audio books. Check out GRAPICAUDIO.NET and download a sample of thier book. I have over 140 audio books, and the graphic audio format with audio actors beats them all. You can check out my site http://wwwtravelingaudio.com and link to all the above authors sites.

IF YOU READ MY BLOG PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, EVEN IF TO SAY, HI
OR MAYBE TO TELL ME I AM WRONG YOUR PREVILAGE

Thanks for reading this remember IF YOU HAVE IT A TRUCK BROUGHT IT

No comments:

Post a Comment