AUDIO BOOKS - AS REVIEWED BY A SIMPLE TRUCK DRIVER - PLUS A DIARY OF MY TRAVELS/JOB

Monday, February 2, 2009

BAD BEHAVIOR

Saturday afternoon I stoped at exit 26 on Interstate 70 in Ohio at the Wal-mart there. They allow trucks to park on the far side of thier lot. I parked next to a Celedon company truck, went in did my shopping and when I returned to my truck the Celedon truck driver was pulling out. He had thrown his trash out onto the parking lot, not just regular trash but a box of dirty pampers. This is part of what causes stores to refuse to let trucks onto thier property. I called his company and reported him. There is not reason for behavior like that.
Well I delivered my load in Bethleham, Pa. and reloaded at New Castle, De. This load delivers on the 4th in Shelbyville, Tn. I am parked at the Loves truck stop at Toms Brook, Va. tonight watching it snow again.

No comments:

Post a Comment